Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nuam Tong's letter


Below is a translation of Nuamtong's suicide letter

Saluting to the nation, religion, and the king. There must be no Military State, Police State.

Greeting to my respected fellow countrymen. The cause of my second life scarification by destroying my own life, and not to damage any property (his taxi car) like my first attempt is to react to the insulting statement announced by the Vice Speaker of the Evolution Council (the Junta group) to many newspapers that:

= No one will be with such a strong idealology to sacrifice his own life=

In my first life sacrification attempt, I admitted that my speed calculation in driving my taxi was wrong. The tank parked at the Royal Plaza on the edge of Rajdamnern Nok road. I drove my taxi passing the Army Headquarters and other pedestrian ways and it needed an S curve turn which had reduced a lot of my car speed even though I was planning a serious and direct crash to the tank. That’s why I was only seriously injured, 5 ribs were broken, my eyes bruised and my chin crashed inside my mouth. I had been cured at Vajira hospital. The group of Kru Prateep Hata (Former Senator) and her colleague and many other groups paid me many visits. A reporter interviewed me and asked me that, don’t you feel comfortable that the take over is peaceful and bloodless? I answered him that if there’s anyone breaking the law and creating unrest. It must be handled by law.

There were many implicit plots (about the coup) in the recent past and now the secrets of the persons (who are behind the coup) are almost completely exposed. This is a strong slap to the face of the people shamelessly. But there isn’t any press dare to reveal. Even my news of driving my taxi to hit directly to the tank was only printed in the press just one day, and then disappeared from the public. I was admitted to Vajira hospital for 13 days and the doctor allowed me to go back home. He’d also brought for me the newspapers reporting my tank hitting news for me to read.
But I have seen the interviewing report of the vice speaker of the Kor Por Kor (the junta) in such an insulting manner as that. So I have to respond to his insulting speech. It is a common manner to us the Thai that, Kill me you may can, but insulting me you can’t. My other reason to choose the last day of October to be my life scarification day is because this month is the month that our country passed away heroes for democracy (October 14, 1973 democracy uprising in Thailand) whose spirits were peacefully rest at this Monument of October
(He initially planned to hang himself there) where I’ll scarify my life. So I can stay there together with those heroes who have scarified their lives for democratic society in Thailand forever. I declare both of my actions strongly with my whole heart that, nobody hired me to do. I did them with my own heart and feeling. Lastly, May my children and wife be proud of their father and husband. Do not feel bad. In our next life we should be born and see no more of any coup d'etat again.

Sign: Mr.Nuamthong Praivan

P.S. May I correct the news that reported of a bottle founded in my taxi after my tank crashing incident. It is a supplementary food capsule of Chinese herb called Pae Guay leaf. It’s not any stress relieving medicine as reported in the newspaper at all. I was not stressed . I just wanted to protest this hideous dictator.

------------------------------------------

In Thai

เทิดทูน ชาติ ศาสนา พระมหากษัตริย์


รัฐทหารต้องไม่มี และ รัฐตำรวจต้องไม่มี


สวัสดีครับ ท่านพี่น้องประชาชนที่เคารพ เหตุที่ผมกระทำการพลีชีพครั้งที่ 2 โดยการทำลายตัวเองเพื่อมิให้เสียทรัพย์เหมือนครั้งแรก ก็เพื่อลบคำสบประมาทของท่านรองโฆษก คปค. ที่ให้สัมภาษณ์ นสพ. หลายฉบับว่า

=ไม่มีใครมีอุดมการณ์มากขนาดยอมพลีชีพได้ =


เหตุพลีชีพครั้งแรกของผมยอมรับว่าคำนวณความเร็วของรถ TAXI ผิดพลาด รถถังที่จอดลานพระบรมรูปทรงม้า ติดด้านหัวถนนราชดำเนินนอก เมื่อผมขับรถผ่านกองบัญชาการกองทัพบก พ้นหัวถนนและเกาะกลางถนนเพื่อพุ่งเข้าชนต้องหักเลี้ยวแบบตัว S ความเร็วจึงลดลงมากเพราะต้องการชนแบบประสานงา ผมจึงแค่บาดเจ็บสาหัส ซี่โครงหัก 5 ซี่ ตาซ้ายบวมช้ำ คางทะลุถึงภายใจช่องปาก รักษาตัวโรงพยาบาลวชิรฯ มีคณะของคุณครูประทีป ฮาตะ และคณะอื่นๆ มาเยี่ยมหลายคณะ และมีผู้สื่อข่าว นสพ. มาขอสัมภาษณ์ว่า ไม่พอใจหรือที่ปฏิรูปแล้วบ้านเมืองสงบสุข ไม่มีการนองเลือด ผมตอบไปว่า ใครทำผิดกฎหมายและก่อความไม่สงบ ก็ต้องดำเนินการตามกฎหมาย ที่ผ่านมามีเบื้องหลังเบื้องลึกมากมาย ตอนนี้ก็เปิดหน้ากากออกมาจนเกือบหมดแล้ว เป็นการตบหน้าประชาชนอย่างไม่อาย แต่ไม่เห็นเป็นข่าว รวมทั้งข่าวของผมที่ชนรถถังเพื่อประท้วง คปค. ลงข่าว นสพ. วันเดียว เงียบหายไปเลย

ผมรักษาตัวที่โรงพยาบาลวชิรฯ 13 วัน คุณหมออนุญาตให้กลับมาพักฟื้นที่บ้าน และนำ นสพ. ที่เสนอข่าวชนรถถังประท้วง คปค. ของผม พบคำสัมภาษณ์ท่านรองโฆษกใน นสพ. ตรงกันหลายฉบับ ด้วยถ้อยคำที่กล่าวมาข้างต้น และยังปรามาสว่า ผมแก่แล้ว คงทำด้วยอารมณ์ชั่ววูบ ก็มีเวลาเอาสีมาพ่นข้อความรอบตัวรถ ยังคิดว่าอารมณ์ชั่ววูบ ไม่น่าให้ทำงานและกินเงินเดือนที่ได้มาจากภาษีของประชาชนเลย ความคิดผมเมื่อหายป่วยดีก็จะทำมาหากิน ขับรถ TAXI ไม่ก่อวีรกรรมอีกต่อไป แต่พบข้อความการให้สัมภาษณ์ นสพ. ของท่านรองโฆษก คปค. ในเชิงปรามาสดังกล่าว ก็เลยต้องสนองตอบกันหน่อย เพราะนิสัยคนไทยฆ่าได้ แต่หยามไม่ได้

และเหตุผลที่ผมเลือกวันสุดท้ายของเดือนตุลาคมเป็นวันพลีชีพ เพราะเดือนนี้เป็นเดือนที่วิญญาณของวีระชนที่สถิตย์อยู่ที่อนุสรณ์สถานฯ ที่ผมทำการพลีชีพนี้ ได้เรียกร้อง กระทั่งได้มาซึ่งประชาธิปไตย และวิญญาณของผมก็จะขอสถิตย์ อยู่กับเหล่าวีระชนแห่งนี้ ตลอดไป และขอยืนยันว่าปฏิบัติการทั้งสองครั้งทำด้วยใจ ไม่มีใครจ้าง

สุดท้ายขอให้ลูกๆ และภรรยาจงภูมิใจในตัวพ่อ ไม่ต้องเสียใจ

ชาติหน้าเกิดมา คงไม่พบเจอการปฏิวัติอีก


ลาก่อนพบกันชาติหน้า

สวัสดีครับ

29 ตุลาคม 2549 (นายนวมทอง ไพรวัลย์)


ปล. ขอแก้ข่าว ขวดยาที่พบในรถ ภายหลังเกิดเหตุคืออาหารเสริม แค๊บซูลใบแปะก๊วย ไม่ใช่ยาแก้เครียด ตามที่ลงข่าว นสพ. ผมไม่เครียด แต่ประท้วง จอมเผด็จการ

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Bangkok Pundit said...

It is 14 October 1973 NOT 1979.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger who said...

Thanks !

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is real hero.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit you people are retarded. This UDD is a communist style uprising for a corporate fascist dictatorship to be installed. If that sounds strange its because you don't realize all these 'isms are just different flavors of tyranny.

Wake up. This movement is going to be crushed and everyone that has played a part in it will spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home